As junebug13 noted in this entry, it appears that there are some more errors on the chart for Emerald Mermaid that were not listed in the initial email Mirabilia sent me. I have emailed Mirabilia several times, but have gotten absolutely no reply from them, which makes me sad. Anyway, here are what we think may be more errors:
1) In her hair, four symbols of a circle with a slash corresponding to color 3041 --I replaced these with color 780.
2) Again in her hair, in four locations, a "P" symbol corresponding to color 580 -- I again replaced these with 780, but you could use 975 and it would look fine.
3) Looking at her, on the upper left of her chest there is the "||" symbol corresponding to 780 -- according to the pattern photo, this looks like it should be bead color 02031.
4) Farther down on the left of her chest there is the "C" symbol for 3773 in the middle of a field of green -- I replaced this with 502.
5) Looking at her, on the right side of her chest there is the "||" symbol corresponding to 780 -- again, according to the pattern photo, this looks like it should be bead color 02031.
6) In the bottommost flower of the central group, there are three "||" symbols corresponding to 780 -- I left these as-is, but they do look a little funny. I think you could replace them with any color that is in the flower.
For reference, the post listing the errors identified by Mirabilia is here.